hi

often i get mails that i would like to be reminded of later.
like i get a mail from my girlfriend in the morning that i should
fetch something on the way home in the evening.
but in the evening that mail has been scrolled way off the screen
and is lost between tons of more or less important stuff.

is there a way in mutt to get reminded of that mail later or does
anybody know a local mail bouncer daemon that delays delivery for
a (by header or subject) configurable time ? dont tell me about
mix cascades. i don't want to set up a whole mix just for delaying.
and i don't want to send every mail offsite.

and an internal mutt solution (like in a special follow-up-folder)
would be nicer anyway since you could still access that mails whenever
you liked to.

i know that this feature would be very usefull in an office
environment too. e.g. somebody sends you a mail and you have to call
him to clarify something. you try but that sucker isn't in his
office. just queue that mail for resubmission in half an hour.

would be nice, wouldn't it?

-heinrich
ps: i'm no on the list so please cc to me.

--
                Heinrich Langos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     pgp: http://wh9.tu-dresden.de/~heinrich/pub_pgp_key.asc