Heinrich Langos proclaimed on mutt-users that:

> like i get a mail from my girlfriend in the morning that i should
> fetch something on the way home in the evening.
> but in the evening that mail has been scrolled way off the screen
> and is lost between tons of more or less important stuff.

 Wouldn't procmailing mails from your girlfriend, your co-workers etc etc into
 separate folders help? ;)

 What you are suggesting seems to be the job of sendmail + procmail, imho.  You
 _could_ bounce the mail to an alias which calls a script for doing this ...

> ps: i'm no on the list so please cc to me.

done

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI