* Chuck Fender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [11:39 25/07/01]:
> mutt -y gives the perfect display for deciding which mailbox to read
> next. Is it possible to get there without exitting and restarting. c
> lists too many other things in my ~/mail folder.

hi..
yes, you can get to it by pressing c? followed by a <TAB>. In fact i have
made a macro as follows :

macro index I "c?\t"
macro pager I "c?\t"

This maps 'I' to th index of folders in which my mail comes.

also, i have put the following line in .bash_profile

alias mutt='mutt -y'

this way mutt always starts with the '-y' option...
also, i did have some difficulty in getting the 'N' next to a folder that has
new mail. In fact i had to recompile with 'BUFFY_SIZE' option to get it to
work.

--
Ankit Mohan                          -o)
Veritas Software                      /\\