* Gary Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [11:55 25/07/01]:
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 11:48:53PM -0600, Chuck Fender wrote:
>
> > mutt -y gives the perfect display for deciding which mailbox to read
> > next. Is it possible to get there without exitting and restarting. c
> > lists too many other things in my ~/mail folder.

i was noticing chuch's header, and in the followup field was something like
this:

isnt that an incomplete mail address? When i replied to the list using the
'L' key, it tried to send a cc to user named chuck on my system, which
obviously wasnt there. on the other hand, in this mail i see that the mail
followup has been corrected to :

        Chuck Fender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

so gary, did you correct that mail address yourself, or did it happen
automatically?

--
Ankit Mohan                          -o)
Veritas Software                      /\\