* Greg Steele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [21-11-2001 20:59]:

| When I start mutt I see the contents of /var/spool/<username>. I
| change folders using 'c' command. I cannot figure out how to get back
| to view /var/spool/<username>.

Euhm... what about using that same command? For your convience, you
don't have to type "/var/spool/<username>", but you can type "!" (iff
you have the "spoolfile" diretive set to that directory.

And you also might consider adjusting your editor settings to keep the
textwidth of your email body below 80 characters (preferrably < 76 to
allow quoting)

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who
have the most live the longest.
-Rev. Larry Lorenzoni