[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I wonder, what option in my .muttrc shall I use to make mutt reply
> lists like mutt-users properly, i.e. set "To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]",
> not "To: <user_who_sent_original@message>". I compiled my .muttrc of
> several example configs available on the net, but mostly it is derived
> from
> http://www.linuxbrit.co.uk/downloads/dot.muttrc.
> Perhaps it should be not "To:", but "Cc/Bcc:" - I don't know.  Or
> maybee mutt shall use "To:", "Mail-Followup-To:" or "Sender:" header
> fields to get mailing list address - no ideas here.

it looks like you already have this list listed as 'subscribed', since
you have set the mail-followup-to header properly - that's all you have
to do.  but you need to hit 'list-reply' (bound to 'L' by default)
instead of 'reply' in order to reply to the list.

all you need is something like this:
## [EMAIL PROTECTED]
subscribe mutt-users

(which like i said, it looks like you probably already have).

HTH; let me know if i'm misunderstanding your problem.

--
Experience -- a great teacher, but the tutition fees...