On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 10:18:57AM +0000, Benjamin Smith
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've never really understood the difference between using 'subscribe' and
> 'lists' to specify a mailing list. I've just looked in the manual and it
> does seems to have anything enlightening in it so, could someone perhaps
> clarify it for me?

AFAIK is the main difference in the generated Mail-Followup-To:
headers.

When you are sending mails to an "lists" address both the list and your
address are in the MFT header, when sending to an "subscribe"d address
only the list address is in the MFT header.

Nicolas