On Sonntag, 16. Dez. 2001 at 10:18:57, Benjamin Smith wrote:

>I've never really understood the difference between using 'subscribe' and
>'lists' to specify a mailing list. I've just looked in the manual and it
>does seems to have anything enlightening in it so, could someone perhaps
>clarify it for me?

Hello Benjamin,

from the mutt-help:

-------------------snip---------------------------
Additionally, when you send a message to a subscribed list, mutt will
add a Mail-Followup-To header to tell other users' mail user agents
not to send copies of replies to your personal address.

Hth Michael

--
Registred Linux-User: 183712
GnuPG Key: B3F038DC