Jeremy --

...and then Jeremy Blosser said...
%
% On Jan 10, David T-G [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
% > ...and then Jeremy Blosser said...
% > % biff program, but I haven't seen any.  mutt -y really doesn't seem to cut
% > % it.
% >
% > The particular reason for my reply was this.  I still enjoy the elm
% > newmail program; it works quite nicely for me.  I have it in a wrapper
% > because it can only take 25 folders on the command line and I have more
% > than 25 =F.* boxes, but that was easy.
%
% That doesn't do Maildir, does it?

Hrmmm...  No, I bet it doesn't.  It never occurred to me :-)

%
% Anyway, Charles Cazabon sent me a python script that I didn't actually use,
% but it inspired me to do a quick shell script that's doing the trick.  ;)

Good!

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]