--L6iaP+gRLNZHKoI4

Alas! Shawn McMahon spake thus:
> begin quoting what Rob 'Feztaa' Park said on Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at
> 01:42:09PM -0700:
>
> > Maybe I could set up a hook of some kind that hides X- headers for
> > my grandmother and nobody else?
>
> Or list all of the obnoxious ones, and then set up procmail to strip
> them out; that will work as a general solution in case somebody else
> uses Incredimail.

Hey, that's a good idea. But how do I strip headers in procmail?

Sorry, I'm not very experienced with procmail. All I know how to do is
sort based on what headers exist, nothing more :-\

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
quit   When the quit statement is read, the  bc  processor
       is  terminated, regardless of where the quit state-

--L6iaP+gRLNZHKoI4

--L6iaP+gRLNZHKoI4--