--cPi+lWm09sJ+d57q

Alas! David T-G spake thus:
> % Oh yuck! You don't honestly believe that that mess is a better solution
> % than a 3-line procmail recepie, do you?
>=20
> Sure I do...  It doesn't change the original mail message and it reminds
> me of what I've tossed for when I later want to go back and look at it
> again.

Dude, that mess is almost akin to a bubble sort :P

I'd rather just rip off all the useless headers with an elegant 3-line
procmail recipie than have to hide them all with 10 or 20 lines of
ignore statements.

> % Besides, I'm only doing it to Incredimail users. I mean, if they want to
> % accost me with tons of useless X- headers, I shouldn't have to put up w=
ith
> % them (the headers, not the people) :P
>=20
> Oh, I think you shouldn't have to put up with the users, either!

Lol, it's just my grandmother. I don't think she'll understand the finer
points of using The One True Mail User Agent ;)

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--