Rob --

...and then Feztaa said...
%
% Alas! David T-G spake thus:
% > Rather than using procmail, which will *gasp* change the mail as it comes
% > in, just have mutt ignore those headers that you don't want to see and
% > update your list as you see new ones.  To wit:
%
% Oh yuck! You don't honestly believe that that mess is a better solution
% than a 3-line procmail recepie, do you?

Sure I do...  It doesn't change the original mail message and it reminds
me of what I've tossed for when I later want to go back and look at it
again.

%
% Besides, those ignore commands you posted don't include the 30 or so
% obnoxious incredimail headers.

Well, add one or two incredimail lines, then :-)

%
% Besides, I'm only doing it to Incredimail users. I mean, if they want to
% accost me with tons of useless X- headers, I shouldn't have to put up with
% them (the headers, not the people) :P

Oh, I think you shouldn't have to put up with the users, either!

%
% --
% Rob 'Feztaa' Park
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]