Hi.

On Tue 2002-06-04 at 00:50:01 +0200, Rocco Rutte wrote:
[...]
> That is sort of ``batch'', I guess. I miss one-by-one
> instead of all-at-once. It would be nice if I could tag
> messages I want to reply to so that I can answer each
> individual mail instead of a mass reply...

Maybe I completely miss your point, as I am not sure why you would
want to do that. I guess you want to tag messages as you first read
the whole folder, and then start replying to the messages you picked
before.

You could tag the messages in question, then limit your view to tagged
messages and hit reply for each of them.  Considering the amount of
typing involved for answering a message, I doubt that extra "r" (or
"g" or "L") does hurt.

Does that help or do you want to archieve something else?

Bye,

        Benjamin.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]