Hi,

* David T-G [2002-06-04 13:28:28 CEST] wrote:
> ...and then Rocco Rutte said...
> % ...because I'm lazy. But I could think of other purposes as
> % well for a ``real'' batch mode, for example, when I want to
> % forward a bunch of mails to same address: inline and and one
> % by one.

> Maybe a tag-prefix pipe-message thru formail -r and hand
> to sendmail?

Wouldn't that send out just empty messages because I had no
chance putting in some text?

> You could even throw it into the background, like I do
> with what I hand to Vipul's Razor.

To clear things a little up, it was only a side note that
``;'' can only perform an action on all tagged messages
while doing it one-by-one is not possible. Nothing more.

Anyway, let me add that it's kind of funny how creative some
people are in solving non-existing problems. ;-)

I think we can stop this discussion right now...

Cheers, Rocco