On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 04:36:35PM -0500, David T-G wrote:
> % 2) What's the right way to do batch refiling, particularly of mailing
> %    lists? Is there a way to specify a save-hook based on "To:" rather
> %    than "From:"?
>
> The actual best way is the same as when it is delivered: run it through
> procmail or another MDA.  Otherwise you should probably tag a pattern and
> then save that bunch to wherever and go on to the next pattern.

Actually, I've discovered that it is possible to set up a save-hook
with a "To:" (or any header) match, using a pattern. Something like:

save-hook "~h mutt-users@\\.mutt\\.org" =mutt-users

This works great! Combined with tagging threads, it makes it very fast
to refile incoming messages.

--
                                - Adam

-----
Surgam, Inc. is a technology consulting firm with strong background in
delivering scalable and robust enterprise web and IT applications.
http://www.surgam.net