Hi Folks,

I'm happily learning/configuring mutt... and I ran across an
interesting problem.

When I copy multiple lines of text from a message I'm reading in mutt,
then paste that text into a different window, all the lines are posted
appended with space padding and a NL is on the end of the line at the
window edge.

On the other hand, if I use elm or other MUA to do the same thing,
the NL is at the end of each line of text, as it should be, and not at
the edge of the window, as described above.

Is this a configuration problem, or...??

Ideas?

deb

--
"If it dies, it's biology.  If it blows up, it's chemistry,
and if it doesn't work, it's physics."