* Deb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-07-05 10:12:07 -0700]:

A minor typo may cause confusion:

> When I copy multiple lines of text from a message I'm reading in mutt,
> then paste that text into a different window, all the lines are posted
                                                                  ^^^^^^
> appended with space padding and a NL is on the end of the line at the
> window edge.

This sentence should read,

When I copy multiple lines of text from a message I'm reading in mutt,
then paste that text into a different window, all the lines are post-appended
with space padding and a NL is on the end of the line at the window edge.

deb

--
"If it dies, it's biology.  If it blows up, it's chemistry,
and if it doesn't work, it's physics."