* Mike Leone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-09-26 03:35]:
> > > Actually, I've gotten many non-HTML spams, too.
> > > And I get many valid HTML mail, both
> > > newsletters and private correspondence.
> > has the thought ever struck you that it might be *you*?
>
> Since I know many different people that both send and receive
> HTML mail, none of whome are spammers; and since I get a
> number of HTML-only newletters that are defintely not spam ...
> no, that thought has never struck me.  :-)

well, if you subscribe to a HTML-only newsletter
then you were asking for it - so it's your problem.

> Has the thought ever struck you that perhaps
> you are too restrictive in what you accept?

i have yet to see sn email which was enhanced by html.
and i suppose i do have a problem with DOCuments from
companies which forbid free software to use it, too.

> > > Random Thought:
> > duh.
> Hey, not my fault - my SquirrelMail web interface
> sometimes forgets to read the output of the fortune program.

it's your problem then.  you are responsible for what you send!
please refrain from sending arbitrary noise to lists - thankyou.

Sven  [usually attaching sigs which fit the content of the message]