On Oct 01 at 17:32, Will Yardley spoke:

> Most people probably don't *see* it, because most people don't read all
> the headers of their email messages.... and there are precious few mail

It is probably up to the *MUA* rather than to people to see the
Reply-To header.
As of Mutt it can be told to ignore Reply-To
(ignore_list_replay_to). So why shouldn't other mailers not be able
to be configured to ignore it?

And maybe there are also mailers which expect another header rather
than Reply-To. So if I knew those I could try to be compatible with
them.
I mean I don't want Mutt to recognize other headers. But I want to
send such headers in addition to Reply-To.

-Hanspeter