Dear mutters,

I have a crazy idea, I wanted to ask you about: Has anyone ever
tried to work out how to autoview graphics inside mutt?

To illustrate the point look at this screenshot:

http://lakics.homelinux.net/screenshot/shot.jpg

This shows multi-gnome-terminal with a horizontal split, the upper
part is running mutt, the lower part is running w3m, which opened up
the horizontal split from inside mutt when I right-clicked the
appropriate URL. As you can see, w3m shows inline graphics, is very
fast, and makes easy to check html pages or urls in "sort of text
mode".

As was wondering whether anyone tried to hack the mailcap, mutt, w3m
trio in a way that html messages could be shown in autoview with
graphics inside?

Thanks in advance. -- Viktor