On Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 06:12:14AM -0400, Monte Stevens wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 09:22:40PM -0700, lee wrote:
>
> > Well, I have set implicit_autoview. Even when I press 'v' to view the
> > attachments and then Enter to display it, I'm seeing the HTML source.
>
> A recent post from Martin Krafft describes a problem rendering html.  It
> sounds similar to yours; perhaps the issue is the same.  The subject is,
> "mutt no longer renders HTML or spawns browser on text/html
> attachments".

Yeah, I've read that last night but couldn't find <view-mailcap> on
the help page. Now I've found it, and it's working --- might have to
do with me updating my Debian testing last night ...

> Here's a link to the most recent message in that thread.  (I hope that
> sending you an html link is not a bad joke.)
> http://marc.info/?l=mutt-users&m=125750062424772&w=2

Nah, that's fine. Sending an URL is a totally different thing than
sending an HTML message.

> > Ok, so how do I get mutt to use a specific mailcap?
>
> You did it, by setting:
>
> mailcap_path="~/.mailcap"

That works now, too :)

Thanks!