On 06-30 08:57, J. Prendick wrote:
If now a equals b we do have a problem. I could for example change the macro-lines to macro index <f1> "<change-folder>imaps://user1:passwo...@a.com" macro index <f2> "<change-folder>imaps://user2:passwo...@a.com" which enables me to switch between the accounts, but e.g. from=, pgp_sign_as=, ... are not beeing set correctly.
Does anyone have any idea how to solve that problem?

How about this?

--
ilf                                                @jabber.berlin.ccc.de

Über 80 Millionen Deutsche benutzen keine Konsole. Klick dich nicht weg!
                -- Eine Initiative des Bundesamtes für Tastaturbenutzung