* Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com> [11-30-12 21:13]:
> I think the Yahoo list server can be used by anybody (I guess you have
> to sign up for a Yahoo account, to do admin stuff).  They offer a web
> UI, but you don't actually have to use it -- you can subscribe to it
> using any e-mail address by using the usual sort of e-mail command and
> never have to touch the web UI if you don't want to.

Yahoo now requires posting from a yahoo account via their smtp or from
their web service, since last year some time.  I have dropped all but one
group, but only read.  I refuse to use their web service.
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member