Wow, you are quick!

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 04:19:32PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Alan McConnell <a...@his.com> [12-19-12 16:13]:
>  [...]
> > "File not found
> > Iceweasel can't find the file at /home/alan/tmp/mutt.html."
> >
> > And this is true; there is nothing in my ~/tmp directory.
> > But there is also nothing in my tmp/ directory when the html-mail
> > opens successfully.  The Tab says:
> >       file:///home/alan/tmp/mutt.html
> > but there is nothing of that kind in my ~tmp/.

        I am sorry, I miswrote.  My /tmp exists of course, and so
        does my ~/tmp, /home/alan/tmp/.  What I meant was: there
        is nothing relevant to mutt in it.  I have just checked,
        there is a #mutt . . . file in it now, reflecting the
        fact that I am editing a reply to you.

> Install a delay/wait state after exporting the file so it does not
> disappear to quickly.  I did this myself sometime back but no longer
> require it and cannot remember where/how I did it.
          <LOL>  Very reminiscent of how I operate!  one gets involved
          in a difficulty, one fixes it, and then the solution slowly
          oozes out of one's brain.

Thanks for your reply!

Alan

--
Alan McConnell :  http://globaltap.com/~alan/
   "War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."(Bierce)