On 28.04.17 10:44, Darac Marjal wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 07:16:19PM +1000, Erik Christiansen wrote:
> >On 27.04.17 09:21, Darac Marjal wrote: >> On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at
> 08:54:45PM +0000, Grant Edwards wrote: >> > OK, so how does one do that
> within mutt? >> >> I would suggest that the most prudent approach is to
> use a lightweight >> markup language (LML). LMLs tend to be designed

Darac, I'm sorry, but that run-on corruption of email quoting is quite
unreadable. A failed experiment perhaps?

Further down, the lack of leading ">>" makes some lines of my post
appear to be part of your reply - very confusing. (I have mutt display
unquoted text in green, quoted in yellow, in addition to the ">>"
quoting. Corrupt those boundaries, and it's unclear what's coming or
going.)

FWIW, I did see two red words and one underlined in the soup, so mutt
can render your rich text - just not formatted so it can be read.

Note: Vim preserves email quoting when flowing a paragraph with gq}.

Erik