On 2018-03-06, David Young <dyo...@pobox.com> wrote:

> Does someone have a recipe for automatically adding an HTML signature
> with embedded images to one's email?  And is it possible to produce a
> hybrid text/plain & text/html email, or do I have to go full HTML?

I use muttdown to produce multipart/alternative:

> (Please, before someone tells me why this should not be done because it
> is a bad idea, let me say that I agree with you, neither you nor I will
> persuade my boss, and the alternative is to switch to GMail.)

I've noticed that the handling of text/plain by popular GUI MUAs has
gotten so bad in past few years, that I'm now reluctant to send mail
in that format.

Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! The PINK SOCKS were
                                  at               ORIGINALLY from 1952!!
                              gmail.com            But they went to MARS
                                                   around 1953!!