Richard - quite aside from the value of UserVoice, GetSatisfaction or
anything else - you mention moderators who will merge threads etc making
this new forum a wonderful place. Where do you think these moderators come
from? I help moderate (for spam) this and the IPhone group, its a unpaid
position that I handle in my spare time. I don't have the time and you won't
pay me enough to do the work you propose. Who do you think will do this
work?

Cheers
Mark

 *Mark Levison* | Agile Pain Relief Consulting
<http://agilepainrelief.com/>| Agile
Editor @ InfoQ <http://www.infoq.com/about.jsp>
Blog <http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/> |
Twitter<http://twitter.com/mlevison>| Office: (613) 862-2538
Recent Entries: Self Inflicted Agile
Injuries<http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2009/12/self-inflicted-agile-injuries.html>,
Why use an Agile
Coach<http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2009/11/why-use-an-agile-coach.html>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to