Sorry Neal, I missed that part where you expressed your support for
this idea. Pardon me. :-)

Now that we all agree to at least move the Feature Request Process
(AND ONLY THAT) to a webservice like getsatisfaction, what's happening
next?

I guess no one who actually has the power to initiate such a move does
care enough about this thread to actually do something and we all will
forget this thread until someone starts a similiar thread in a few
months? Am I right? ;-)

Time to set up a new recurring task in my MLO. :-)



On 5 Apr., 16:43, Neal <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just a thought here.  If you guys want to gain support for your ideas you
> might want to NOT argue with the people who are trying to support your
> ideas....

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to