Hi

I have a problem with view columns that keep reverting.

Seeming all of my  Views (and one of them in particular) - are extremely
frustrating because the columns are not in the sequence and position that I
want. But every time I change them back to how I want them (and yes, then
hit "Save" at the bottom of the Filter panel on the left - either saving to
the same or a new name), then all it takes is for me to look an any other
View and then BANG the columns have reverted to where they were.  [grrr]

Fwiw, the two columns in question are "Importance" and "Urgency". The View
in question is mainly a rather complicated one that I constructed from
scratch, but the problem also affects other Views including the original
"Outline > All tasks" view that won't let me Save at all. (==> "You are not
allowed to change predefined views...")

[Aside: Strangely although you aren't allowed to change the predefined view
you ARE allowed to change the columns aspect of the view whatever the
software says.]

But the problem is not remotely consistent. It does seem to help somewhat
if you have two copies of the exactly same View next to each other on the
left hand column. But not for very long... And it may revert at any point.
Certainly as soon as you delete the spare one, the other one's columns
always seem to go wrong again!

This definitely feels like a bug to me. (Ouch! Ironically as soon as I
wrote the word bug - if confirmed by act of God - I get a message to my
screen that MLO has actually crashed!)

Any suggestions or best practices as to how to avoid the columns going
wrong?

e.g. Should I delete all copies of my Views and rebuild them from scratch?
e.g. Should I export all my data and import into a new blank MLO file? (V
painful obviously as I would lose a lot of settings presumably..)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/5c5a29c9-347f-4868-9797-5614885be978%40googlegroups.com.