Are there any other fields in MLO (other than Context-tag) that a child
task does inherit from a parent task?

For me these are deeply irritating issues, because I still haven't really
managed to get MLO to work properly with the GTD method.

To be honest sometime MLO feels like "The Monkey's Claw" [GRRR]. i.e. MLO
has so much potential and is so full-featured, but there is always some
unintended consequence of any new way of doing things that I manage to
think up.

My main problem I just cant work a good way move tasks & projects between
GTD 'list'. MLO is such a powerful system and yet I feel stuck in 1st gear!

For my "waiting for" list I mostly live in Active tasks views and just kick
things along the road by putting the Start Date into the future, and review
things then, but that's not ideal.

My main problem is moving things between my "Someday-maybe" and my "Active"
lists.

I have experimented by putting everything into one of 2 folder (i.e. one
called "ASAP" and one folder called "Sometime_Maybe"). I then physically
move the tasks between the 2 folders, but it's very clunky, particularly
when you get into the hundreds of tasks.

To be honest I'm tempted to move back to pen & paper for a while as this
technology is slightly getting in the way.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/559b8a33-643d-4665-bca1-f90b41c7b31e%40googlegroups.com.