Hi John,

If I recall, GTD was developed as a paper-based system, eg with lists in
sections of a filing cabinet.

MLO can do it with Dates, all in one list (profile). When do you want to Do, or
Be Reminded Of, a task?

I found Due Dates alone to be a good way to start, and I don’t mind postponing
tasks.

I experimented with Start Dates, but don’t use them much, as I don’t use
auto-sort.

Someday/ Maybe doesn’t have dates. They’re usually whole projects.

What I do probably isn’t ‘Pure GTD’, but it’s enough to keep me on track.

Regards

Wol