One thing that Apple has, from what I can tell, improved upon is that
they've made Siri more patient. She gives you more time to say what you
want to say before cutting you off. Unfortunately, she is not patient
enough to listen while you spell out something letter my letter,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 6:39 PM, Dwight Arthur <m...@dwightarthur.us> wrote:

> Parsing of Task By Email (TBE) tasks would be very useful, and not just to
> IOS users.
>
> Btw, I wonder how you would dictate an MLO-PARABLE string, because it's
> generally unpronounceable. Would you spell it out letter by letter?

> msgid/mylifeorganized/8f521c6e-1f35-4fdc-91fc-f5039d09b371%40googlegroups.
> com.

Thanks,
Eddie
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CALBn8KrD2qb20xOL4_Pnb-4TH7qOgaj%3DMTDKKd9LKYneiJVJcw%40mail.gmail.com.