Below is the Workflow link. You will have to change the From and To in the
*Send
Email *action. Also, you can adjust your Reminders list name in the *Find
Reminders *action.

I have this set up as a Today Widget, but you can change that in the
options of the workflow to be anything you want.

The way I use this is when I'm out and about I'll add things to my
Reminders list and then when I get back to my desk, I run the workflow.
After a couple of minutes, all of the Reminders are in my MLO Inbox :)

If you are savvy with the formatting of MLO email, you can make this
Workflow do a lot more, like add due dates, contexts, etc. etc.

https://workflow.is/workflows/03a5b25047fb4c568a5e6f910c59b6f9

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e0404721-22c4-43d1-a18b-422980b65eb4%40googlegroups.com.