​If you have ​set up the ability to input tasks via email, I recommend the
following:

1) Give your email a unique name that Siri will easily recognize and not
mix up with your apps, and other contacts etc. In my case, I say, "email to
Pooba." Actually, that's not the name I use, but it gives you a sense of
the principle.

2) State whatever your task is.

3) Once you pause, Siri will display the email containing your task in the
subject line. If you're happy with just tap send.

4) Your task should appear in your MLO inbox in a few minutes.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Jonathan Davis <lim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you elaborate on exactly how you do this? "Hey Siri send a mail to
> <task by mail address>"?
>
> ------------------------------
> From: birdv...@gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 15:38:17 -0700
> Subject: [MLO] Using Siri to Add Reminders to MLO
> To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
>

> ​As many MLO users with iPhones already know, it is pretty easy to use
> ​Siri to add reminders or notes to MLO.
>
> Actually, it has been possible to do this for a long time, by having Siri
> send a email to your sync address. But, recently, I really increased my
> usage of this feature because Siri has recently become better at voice
> recognition.
>
> With that said, what would raise it by several notches is if tasks created
> via email could be parsed, as is the case with the Rapid Entry box.
>
> Comments, anyone?
>

> --
> msgid/mylifeorganized/CALBn8Krd6B0xbc8%3DXEHtV62%
> 2BCNMAupt51q-pqwnYEONWb0fRVw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CALBn8Krd6B0xbc8%3DXEHtV62%2BCNMAupt51q-pqwnYEONWb0fRVw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> --
> msgid/mylifeorganized/DUB131-W32B3DB6809F13CC20024E9DCDC0%40phx.gbl
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/DUB131-W32B3DB6809F13CC20024E9DCDC0%40phx.gbl?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Thanks,
Eddie