Middle-mouse click does nothing on my system (Logitech M705)

Yes I am using Icons a lot for working out which Contexts I've got set.
This is extremely fiddly to set up but once done it works brilliantly. It
has been something of a revolution in fact!  (FWIW, if you are interested
it's set up in the Automatic Formatting Rules - and what's particularly
nice is that you can choose which column position each Icon will appear in.)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b6a459fa-670a-4623-b2ce-8301c9a0f53f%40googlegroups.com.