Hi J,

I had been using an App(X-Mouse Button Control) to custom-design my mouse
behavior(sending out Crtl+Tag when I click mouse middle button), I forget
about this because I did this too long ago, that is why your middle mouse
button does not work like mine.  Sorry for any confusion that I caused.

Regards,

KC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/768e7c23-872c-496b-91d8-b8cb15dfb597%40googlegroups.com.