Hello,

Thanks for your help :)
My problem is solved. I have found the "Is Project" you mentioned and
successfully did what I want.

>>*Learn Java" is already a project and can't not be changed to a
non-project anymore*?

This is written before I've seen your reply. Google forum seems to not show
replies as soon as they are posted.

Stéph於 2018年4月12日星期四 UTC+8上午3時59分05秒寫道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/318e1f34-f7b1-42e5-89c8-56ce5f2b9646%40googlegroups.com.