Dear Domas,

  In MLO android, Settings>General Settings>Quick Date selections

Change due date → start date

If you frequently set bort start & due date, then choose "Do Not Open any
date"

Hope this is helpful :-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAMMFJ%2Bdejr4W%2BRy6dfZJ2nkAUjCrbxmAnCsvqiUUet6CGLYG%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.