As a side note the Android app suffers a lot from this problem (too many
clicks to complete things).
As an example, when I'm using Inbox (Google's email app) I can delay tasks
with two clicks:

   1. slide the item to the side
   2. select the desired time.

In MLO I'm using *Start Date* to indicate that task should be started
working on.
To delay the MLO task:

   1. slide to the left to see the options
   2. click anywhere to start edit mode
   3. click Start Date to start dates editing mode
   4. click Start Date to display calendar
   5. select the date (very inconvenient, no possibility to have predefined
   dates/times)
   6. click Ok
   7. click Save
   8. click Done
   9. click Back

Amazing. If I would like to select the time, it's even more clicks.
This completely undermines the use of this functionality within the app.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/9e7802b8-f71d-4dbe-8678-06ae10f00bde%40googlegroups.com.