My take on this is to use Context + shortcut key.

Create any level of context u need (100, 80, 60, 40, 20, 10...etc)

Assign each context using the NUM (ctrl+1 for "10", ctrl+2 for"20"...ctrl+0
for "100")

Then, create VIEWS for all the different CONTEXT and assign shortcut to
them (Alt+1 to show task with "10" importance...etc)

After all is set, you can prioritize task and navigate using shortcuts.
hope this is helpful.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAMMFJ%2BeVNF%2By-Q6Kq%3DGS9Kf9KJvBix8y3LGwphCWCMLJkCQ-7A%40mail.gmail.com.