Thank you for this, Stéphane.  Much appreciated.   One question:  if I
would drill down into one of your area folders, do you keep single,
non-project related tasks just loosely in the area's folder or do you have
another folder for just single actions?  Or perhaps you don't have
non-project related actions.

Peter