I seem to have hit a limit on the number of projects I can sync to the
cloud sync service. It has limited me to 10. I tend to do a lot of small
projects, so have a lot of separate outlines to sync at the same time. Now
I’m stuck on the 11th because I cannot sync it.

I contacted support, but got no response. Does anyone here know how I might
get round this limit please? I don’t want to start merging projects as that
won’t make much sense organisationally.

Thanks