I think this is a good idea... I [personally use reminders, so when it pops
up, I snooze it for x hours or days.  But that indeed does ot take it out
of the TODAY list...
I am a @jason Seaman c2 type, but having all his option as as part of a
'snooze' dialog for tasks that also postpones the reminder.

Grant