From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of TS OGrady
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2024 10:06
To: MyLifeOrganized <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [MLO] MLO won't open my file, says I need access permission

After years of using MLO on my Windows 10 laptop, today I got the message
"Could not open this data file. Please check if you access permission to it.

I can open older saved *.ml files, but not my most current.  I have right
clicked on the *.ml file and chosen Properties and Security and i don't see any
difference between the ML file that works and the newer one that doesn't work.

MLO was open last night when i closed my laptop, and the battery ran down, So i
had to restart it this morning. I am wondering if i corrupted the file somehow,
and how to fix it.

thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0a536497-089d-4347-99f0-9960ce838e31n%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0a536497-089d-4347-99f0-9960ce838e31n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>