IMHO,
this problem seems not related to MLO. Reason: MLO immediately saves any
changes to the file and has the file not actively open, afaik.
This could be related to a corruption within the file-system itself on
Windows-Level, based on the uncontrolled shutdown.
Did you run ever a "chkdsk <drive - like c:>" on your drive where you store
your files of MLO?
If not, i would strongly recommend to do so and see if there are even other
errors.
-a