 select from_days(to_days(curdate())-1);

+---------------------------------+
| from_days(to_days(curdate())-1) |
+---------------------------------+
| 2001-04-30                      |
+---------------------------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Simon

On Tuesday 01 May 2001 14:45, Aurelian Dumitru wrote:
> Please record the following bug identified on the MySQL server:
>
> 1. Hardware: SUN Ultra 10
> 2. Operating system: Sun Solaris 2.7
> 2. MySQL server version: 3.23.33
> 3. Error description:
>      - The following SQL statement returns incorrect results when is
> executed using the 'mysql' client: SELECT @myvar := ( CURRENT_DATE - 1) ;
>      - I ran this query every day. It worked fine untill May 1st, 2001,
> when the above query returned the following value: 20010500 . It should
> have returned 20010430.
>
> Aurelian Dumitru
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Simon Windsor

CricInfo http://www.cricinfo.com/
Tel: +44 (0) 1249 700744
Fax: +44 (0) 1249 700725
Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you for
your
cooperation and assistance.