Hi!

Ok, the error turned out to be out of disk space. But for some reason
the error handling code in os0file.c did not recognize the error
number given by the operating system, it tests for ENOSPC.

I will change the error handling code so that it prints the operating
system error message number and does not assert.

It still would be very helpful if you told the operating system and
MySQL versions.

Regards,

Heikki
http://www.innobase.fi