I cannot find the path where mysql_tzinfo_to_sql is installed.

I have these instructions:
        This program is installed to the same .../bin folder as your mysqld
binary.  Use a "which" command to clarify where that is on your system.

which mysql_tzinfo_to_sql

Then use the path it identifies when executing the utility.

Whenever I type which mysql_tzinfo_to_sql into a prompt nothing happens and
when I try to run the command from the new command prompt it just says process
completed and I get no output.

Do I enter the system command prompt whenever a first open terminal?

Here is the text from my last terminal where I tried to run the which command.

Joe