Thanks for the input.  I have noticed when I wanted to remove MySql Server from
my system there were a lot of steps I had to go through and one was to modify
the config file which was locked.  I used show info on the file and changed the
permissions on it to read write.  Then when I tried to change the file, it was
still locked and wouldn't allow me.

I did look at /usr/local/mysql/bin/sqlLines and it is empty.

When I first open terminal this is what I get:

                                Joseph-Kosinskis-MacBook:~ josephkosinski$

What should I do to change to a directory owned by me and how will I know.  I
usually use cd ..         used at the above prompt I get:

                                Joseph-Kosinskis-MacBook:Users josephkosinski$

> using FULL QUALIFIED PATH to a drectory owned by you?  means?

Joe

Begin forwarded message: