On Fri, April 5, 2013 13:19, Joe Kosinski wrote:
> I also tried mysql_tzinfo_to_sql /usr/share/zoneinfo > sqlLines with the
> following Terminal output:
>

>                                       -bash: sqlLines: Permission denied
>
> Joe
Well at lease we are on familiar territory now.  Whatever directory you
are in requires that the user you are have permission to write to it.  Try
doing a "cd" first. That should get you back to the user's home directory
where I would hope that user could create files.

------
William R. Mussatto
Systems Engineer
http://www.csz.com